Maintenance Contracts for JETCAM Software
This programme is designed to ensure that users can receive technical support, report bugs and receive the latest releases of software.
The services provided under this program are:
- Telephone and online support from the JETCAM software dealer, including reporting bugs
- New user releases of JETCAM products, that incorporate the latest automation features and other technical advances as well as interim releases in the case where these solve a particular customer issue. (May exclude updates to 3rd party licensed elements)
- Access to the Download Wizard and University, allowing for immediate download of program, help and utility files, and online video tutorial library
- Ability to run free third party add-ins, such as QuickCost and CAD interface APIs
- The ability to submit new feature requests which will be considered and may subsequently be entered into JETCAM development schedule. Note: Some development requests may be chargeable, at JETCAM's discretion
- The ability to upgrade an existing license to a higher base product by receiving full trade-in value for their current product (e.g. only pay the difference between versions, regardless of when the initial license was purchased)
- Allows the user to purchase additional features and options at a later date with guaranteed compatibility. This is an important benefit as new postprocessors, products and options will not work with older versions of software due to their constant development
For the above reasons JETCAM strongly recommends that users participate in the Maintenance Programme.
New: Save 5% on your annual maintenance with autorenew
You can now save 5% on your annual maintenance renewal simply by signing up for auto-renew. Once enabled you'll automatically receive the discount each year. After the second year you can cancel at any time.